1. Imani, Ali.1381 Hijri. Zranian contribution in calliographic Art based on the Kufic. The book Moon of Art. Numbers 53,54.
2. Iman Talab , Hamed. 1392 Hijri. Recognition of forms in rural mosques of Isfahan, spicial look to the Sarkuche mosque of Mohammadye in Naein.
3. Khani poor, Reza. 1383 Hijri. Inscription and inscriptioning. The book Moon of Art. Numbers 77,78.
4. Remazany, Vahideh. 1383 Hijri. Study of calliography in Iran since the beginning to now. Study of History. Number 21.
5. Zamani, Abbas. 1352 Hijri. Kufic decoration in Islamic Hostorical Artifacts. The Art of Architecture. Art and people. Number 128.
6.zamani, abbas, 1390 Hijri, the Impact of Sasanian art on Islamic art, asatir publication, first edition, Tehran.
7, Soltanzadeh.H. 1374 City of Naein. Historical millennium. Publication office of Cultural studies.
8. Finster. Barbara. 1392. Early mosques of Iran since the beginnig of Seljuq Empire. Framarz Najd Samiei translation. Pazine Publication.
9. Gboochani Abdollah. Shirazi Bagher. 1367. Studying of historical inscriptions of Natanz collection and Jame mosque of Naein. Number 26.27. ( eleven pages of 132 to 142).
10. Mohseni Shahram. 1382. Kufic script. A holy art. The book moon of Art. Number 53 and 54.
11. Mirzabeigi Naeini. H. Marzoogh. Meftah. 1392. Culture of Naein. Rasoul Azam Publication.